Friday, February 5, 2010

Bangalore - The garden City.

Moved to bangalore on 25th. And joined in a company called Mphasis on the same day. The Journey was good and the city is also okay. This city is completely different to hyderabad.

Less spicy, more greenery. Most of the people here knows telugu. Atleast they can understand. It is very surprising for me to see most of the people speaking in telugu ( even the cab drivers ). I was surprised to the see the roads here. They are not very big roads ( when compared to Hyderabad`s). Traffic was moderate. And here, the people watch telugu films lot. Most of the films here are super hits..
Magadheera - 150 days. ( Most surprised thing ).
Another important thing is that, TRANSPORT. a bit expensive here.

Humble request : Do not prefer a auto for unknown roads.
hmm..
Yet to see more.. I will keep posting.. ;)

2 comments:

  1. I liked to see you are blogging now...nice!!!
    Well, it is also good to know that you are living in a city full of green...I like cities like that...they seem to be more comfortable to be in and I feel I am at home...about transportation...this is common in smaller cities...is Bangalore smaller than Hyd?

    I hope you have a nice time at your new job and city!!! I wish you all the best...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bangalore is the capital of a sate.
    Its greater Bangalore..

    IT , Tourism and exports are the main revenue here..

    ReplyDelete