Thursday, September 23, 2010

Golden Temple , Vellore


( I here by declare everyone that, I am not an athiest. I do believe in god and worship.These are only my personal opinions. People who believe in this amma , please do not read this )

These are the questions in my mind :

1. Who is this Sri Sakthi amma ?( Trustee of this particular temple )
2. Why they keep on posting in different languages about god and hinduism ?
3. Why there is special price for Seeghra darshanam ? ( If there is an oppurtunity to by pass the 4 kms , why cant every one let in ??)
5. Gardens are made in a beatiful way ! ( But Why ? when you are not supposed to sit.)
6. Why he is posing in every photograph? ( Exhibiting in every pic that he is so kind, so generous and offering two bread slices to the old people )

I do not know, whether I am correct or not.


2 comments: